- 1/2 – 1 cauliflower head (cut into florets)
- 150 g cashews
- 220 ml plant-based milk
- 3 tbsp nutritonal yeast
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp English mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper
- handful of breadcrumbs
- handful of chives (chopped)
- Place the cashews in a bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside and leave to soak.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the cauliflower. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the cashews and transfer them to a blender along with the milk, nutritional yeast, garlic, paprika, english mustard and seasoning. Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Drain the cauliflower, and transfer to an oven proof dish. Then pour the ‘cheese’ mixture on top and stir until fully combined.
- Top with breadcrumbs and a sprinkling of paprika.
- Place under the grill on a high heat for a few minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, sprinkle with chives.