- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (plus a little extra added later)
- 400g chicken breast, sliced into thin strips (bite-size)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 medium wombok cabbage, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, sliced into florets
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- Juice of ½ lime (or 2 tablespoons, lemon juice can also be used)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a large frying pan or a wok over high heat. Once hot, add the chicken meat and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes each side, then remove to a bowl with all the juices.
- Place the pan back over high heat and add another teaspoon of coconut oil. Add the ginger, cabbage, broccoli and carrot and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add a splash of water (about 2 tablespoons), garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice and return the chicken meat to the pan. Mix through. Cook altogether for 2 more minutes, stirring frequently. Finally, drizzle with a little sesame oil and stir through. Serve while hot!