- 2 cups cooked small tubular pasta
- 2 cups chopped green beans
- 2 cups shredded leafy greens
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon zest
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- 3 cloves of garlic
* Optional: Pesto sauce
- Toss the cooked pasta with a little olive oil to prevent it from sticking.
- Heat a little bit of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans and the garlic cloves and saute quickly just until the garlic is fragrant and the green beans turn bright green and tender. Add shredded green and stir to warm for about 1 min, just to soften.
- Toss the greens, beans and garlic with the pasta. Place in the fridge to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- When the pasta is cool, add the basil, lemon juice, olive oil, Parmesan, pepper and salt. Toss, taste, and adjust as necessary.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon zest.