- ¼ CUP (85G) TAMARIND PASTE+
- 2 TABLESPOONS ASIAN CHILLI JAM
- ½ CUP (125ML) VEGETABLE STOCK
- 1 TABLESPOON GRAPESEED OIL
- 4 X 180G SKINLESS SALMON FILLETS
- 10 WHOLE DRIED CHILLIES
- ½ CUP (80G) ALMONDS, ROUGHLY CHOPPED
- 2 BUNCHES BABY BOK CHOY
- RED-VEIN SORREL LEAVES AND STEAMED BROWN RICE, TO SERVE
- Place the tamarind, chilli jam and stock in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the salmon and cook for 2 minutes, turn and add the chilli and almond and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour the tamarind mixture over the salmon. Top with the bok choy, cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Top with the sorrel and serve with steamed brown rice. Serves 4.