- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 50g leg ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup smooth ricotta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Step 1
Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease a 12-holemuffin pan.
- Step 2
Place 3/4 of the zucchini in a large bowl. Add onion, ham, cheese and flour. Stir to combine.
- Step 3
Whisk eggs, oil, milk and ricotta together. Add to zucchini mixture. Season. Add parsley. Mix to combine. Divide among holes of prepared pan. Top with remaining zucchini.
- Step 4
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or cold.